Friday, April 6, 2012

The Fight Begins

If you are here, then you must be a fellow Cardfighter!! Welcome to my blog. Here I will be discussing just about everything on the topic of Cardfight Vanguard in the United States. I am very excited about playing this game. I quit playing Yu-Gi-Oh about a year ago and I have been itching to play another CCG. When my friends introduced me to Cardfight Vanguard I was instantly hooked. But enough about me, I want to go into more depth about what I will be talking about on this blog. I will be discussing interesting cards coming up in future sets, current decks, how they are doing, tournament reports, and strategies. I have also started making playmat designs and will be posting them here as well. Really I'll just be posting anything that pops into my mind about CFV. Between my friends and I we will probably be playing just about every deck. I know I have one friend who currently has 4 copies of every card released in the U.S. and plans to continue to collect and play. So no matter what clan you are interested in, there should be an article for you! I also plan to start recording youtube videos of our play testing sessions. I'll be posting those here too. I might also have a few guest writers to give you change in perspective every once in a while. I am going to strive to make this blog as fun, interesting, and informative as possible! So keep fighting and Ill you see you back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment