Monday, April 9, 2012

This Week at The Fight!!

Alright, so I know I haven't made many posts as of late. That's about to change. I've just gotten everything I ordered for my Royal Paladin deck and I'll be playing my first tournament on Wednesday. I've been playing with my friend's decks until now, so hopefully I'm prepared. I'll be sure to let you guys know who won, what won, what I pulled out of my prize packs, etc. Maybe I'll post a link to a youtube video, who knows. I will be making a Walmart run probably tomorrow to get some Vanguard packs. There will be a story on that. I'll also be making some type of post about the new set coming up, maybe take a look at some of the hyped cards being released later in the week. There's a lot coming up so be sure to check back in at The Fight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment