Monday, April 9, 2012

Packs, Packs, and More Packs.

Well, today turned out to be particularly busy and I did not even have a spare minute to run up to Walmart. However, it probably did not matter seeing as how a few friends of mine cleaned out four Walmarts! Together they got 90 packs of BT01. One of my friends got jipped while the other pretty much pulled everything at least once.

One thing that really made one of my friends bitter is that at the two Walmarts he went to there was about half a box at each location. He got about 30 packs total and pulled nothing but rares. We concluded that we are done buying packs from those two locations because we are under the impression that someone scaled the packs, leaving us with nothing, and will likely continue to repeat this process as those Walmarts restock.

My other friend had much better luck. At the two Walmarts he chose to shop at, there was a full box of BT01 at each one. As I said, he ended up pulling just about everything once. So that really added a lot to our collective card pool.

I also had the chance to play a few matches today, I learned a lot. I will be sharing what I learned in another article. However, that will go up tomorrow seeing as I have to start reading for a couple of classes. See you back here for another round of The Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment