Friday, April 6, 2012

PokeGuard Playmat!

                                                               
This idea originally came from a friend of mine. I was talking about another mat I am designing and he started spitballing. First he said, "Make the rings the chaos circles from yugioh!" Not two seconds later he changed his mind, "No! Better yet, make them pokeballs!" At first I was like ehhhh maybe. Once I started thinking about it, I thought it might work out. So I started tinkering and this is what I came up with. My friend suggested putting six of the original badges from Kanto on the damage zone, for obvious reasons. I then put the remaining two badges on the deck and drop zone. I posted that version on the Pojo Custom Playmat thread. However, I found that I like this option better for the zones. I think this mat turned out amazingly. Leave a comment and let me know what you guys think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment